How to Help
At Partnership for Children of the Foothills, we work to ensure our children, birth to five, are healthy and successful in school and in life.
As a community, we only have 2,000 days between the time a baby is born and when that child shows for the first day of kindergarten. Early childhood investments are essential to our future prosperity. Together, we can make a tremendous impact!
Ways to Invest in Our Young Children
- Make a Donation to Partnership for Children of the Foothills.
- Volunteer with Partnership for Children of the Foothills. Email for more information on upcoming events.
- Like us on Facebook and share information with your friends and family.
- Buddy up with one of our partner child care facilities. Your support can help children directly and indirectly in one of these important ways:
- Reading Stories to Children
- Providing Business Technical Assistance
- Donating Art Supplies
- Serve on the Partnership for Children Board or a Committee or have a staff member serve on your board. Email for more information.
- Schedule a Partnership for Children of the Foothills community presentation. They’re free! Email or call 828-245-8673 to schedule.